COVID-19 DPH Testing Site (Marlborough Hospital)
In conjunction with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Marlborough Hospital will be providing free Covid-19 testing for all individuals looking to be tested for Covid-19.
New England Sports Center - Parking Lot Only
121 Donald Lynch Blvd.
Marlborough, MA 01752
DO NOT ENTER THE NEW ENGLAND SPORTS CENTER
COVID-19 Testing Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12:00 pm*
*Hours are subject to change due to weather and/or limited supplies
About COVID-19 Testing:
- Free Stop the Spread Testing will be available until March 31, 2022.
- The test is offered to residents of Massachusetts.
- Individuals do not require a physician’s order or to have symptoms to be tested.
- Registration is done on your cell phone via a QR code. This code will be provided by the attendant.
- This test is a self-test and is an anterior shallow nasal swab of both of your nostrils. Instructions are given out as to how to perform the test.
- If you are having a free, Stop the Spread Test, you will be contacted with your results within 24 to 48 hours after close of business on the day you are tested. If your test is positive, you will receive a phone call from a clinician. A small number of tests may not be processed by the lab due to an issue encountered. In this case, you will be contacted via phone with instructions on how to be re-tested. For negative results, you will receive an automated email with registration instructions explaining how to access your test record from a patient portal.
- Please call 508-486-5809 for more information.
- For any issues regarding your results, please text 508-801-7197. If you were tested at the UMass Memorial Medical Center's 'Stop the Spread' testing site in Worcester, please call 508-334-6600.