COVID-19 DPH Testing Site (Marlborough Hospital)
In conjunction with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Marlborough Hospital will be providing free Covid-19 testing for all individuals looking to be tested for Covid-19.
Where is the Covid-19 testing located?
157 Union Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
Gravel Parking Lot
What are the hours for COVID-19 testing?
- Free Stop the Spread Testing will be available until October 31, 2021.
- The test is offered to residents of Massachusetts.
- Individuals do not require a physician’s order or to have symptoms to be tested.
- Registration is done on your cell phone via a QR code. This code will be provided by the attendant.
- This test is a self-test and is an anterior shallow nasal swab of both of your nostrils. Instructions are given out as to how to perform the test.
- If you are having a free, Stop the Spread Test, you will be contacted with your results within 24 to 48 hours of the test. If your test is positive, you will receive a phone call from a clinician. A small number of tests may not be processed by the lab due to an issue encountered. In this case, you will be contacted via phone with instructions on how to be re-tested. For negative results, you will receive an automated email with registration instructions explaining how to access your test record from a patient portal.
- Please call 508-486-5809 for more information.
- For any issues regarding your results, please call 508-801-7197 and leave a message. Someone will return your call.
If you have patients you would like to be tested for COVID-19, below are the resources we provide for you/your staff and for your patients.