COVID-19 Vaccination Center at the Mercantile Center
UMass Memorial Health Care COVID-19 Vaccination Center
201 Commercial Street, Worcester
UMass Memorial Health Care has opened our COVID-19 Vaccination Center at the Mercantile Center in Worcester to provide a centrally located, easily accessible option for individuals to receive their COVID-19 vaccines.
Other Important Information:
- All vaccinations are given by appointment only.
- Patient vaccination appointments are offered Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm.
- All patients must enter the Mercantile Center through the parking garage and plaza at 201 Commercial Street.
- All vehicles must enter the parking garage, including those intending to drop off patients.
- There is no curbside pickup or drop-off along Commercial Street or Front Street.
- On-site parking attendants will guide and assist patients.
- Easily accessible for patients with limited mobility.
- Located near the WRTA central bus hub in downtown Worcester.