Arthritis Care - Rheumatology

If you suffer from arthritis and joint pain, you will be provided with consultative evaluation and treatment by board-certified rheumatologists and physical and occupational therapists.  In addition to providing care of joints, we treat the full range of other rheumatic diseases, from common problems like lupus and gout to more complex autoimmune conditions.

If your rheumatologist determines that you may be a candidate for a joint replacement, you will be referred to our orthopedic colleagues. Learn more about which physician you should see for your individual condition. 

Arthritis Symptoms

If you have arthritis, you may experience the following symptoms:

  • Joint stiffness
  • Joint swelling
  • Joint tenderness
  • Pain

Diagnosis and Treatment for Arthritis

For individuals suffering from arthritis and joint pain, our board-certified rheumatology specialists provide consultative evaluation and treatment. To aid in making a rapid and accurate diagnosis, the hospital provides diagnostic imaging services through a state-of-the-art Diagnostic Imaging Center.

Do you need to see a rheumatologist or an orthopedic physician?

Patients should use these guidelines to help determine if they should choose a rheumatologist or an orthopedic physician for their arthritis and joint pain.