COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- UMass Memorial Health has paused administration of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, effective immediately. Learn more.
- UMass Memorial is offering limited new appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine to patients who are eligible under the current phase of the state's vaccine distribution plan. Due to limited vaccine availability, we are unable to invite all eligible patients at the same time. This means you may not receive an appointment invitation right away. We are inviting groups of eligible patients through myChart to schedule vaccination appointments. If you do not currently have a myChart account, you can sign up now.
- Receiving an invitation does not guarantee an appointment as there are a limited number of slots available. We are also offering appointments through the state’s vaccination website.
- If you have an appointment scheduled for your first dose with UMass Memorial, but you end up getting your vaccination elsewhere, please be sure and notify us by phone at 877-509-8838 so that we may offer your appointment to another patient.
- We urge you to get your vaccine as soon as possible, whether it is with UMass Memorial or elsewhere. Visit the state vaccination website to book an appointment at one of the state’s mass vaccination sites, a health care site or a local pharmacy. Call the state’s hotline at 211 for additional assistance.
- Vaccination eligibility is open for all individuals age 16 and older.
- Please note that we are not permitted to offer 'caregiver' vaccines for people bringing eligible patients to their appointments.
We've Got Answers to Your Questions
- What You Need To Know About Your Vaccination Appointment
- FAQ: Vaccine Safety
- FAQ: Patient Vaccine Program
- COVID-19 Vaccination Center at the Mercantile Center
- FAQ: Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine
- State Vaccination Page
Vaccination Information By The Numbers