- Plan Your Visit
- Patient Resources
- Hospital Outpatient Site Billing Notice
- Price Estimate for Services
- Financial Assistance and Credit and Collection Policy
- Medical Records Request
- Medical Libraries
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Joint Notice of Information Practices
- Support Groups
- Presurgical Registration
- A Message About Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center
- COVID-19 Resources Translated
- Community Testing Site
- Facetime Instructions
- Medication Affordability Resources
- Nominate A Nurse: DAISY Foundation
- Patient and Family Advisory Councils
- Pay Bill Online
- Price Estimator Tool For Services
- Price Transparency Standard Charges
- Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges
- Surprise Billing and Balance Billing Protections
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
- e-Newsletters and Blogs
- myChart Patient Website
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities Medical Center
- myChart Patient Website
UMass Memorial Medical Center and the New England Amputee Association (NEAA) have partnered to provide resources and informational meetings for amputees and their families, friends, and caregivers. These free meetings provide a place to gather information, share experiences and meet other amputees. Free valet parking is available, and refreshments are provided.
The next meeting, “Amputee Coalition Conference/Medicare Proposal," is scheduled for September 17, at 6 pm, and will be facilitated by Rose Bissonnette, Founder of the New England Amputee Association.
Rose attended the Amputee Coalition conference in July of this year and will be presenting on the wealth of information that she learned at this year’s conference including new vendor items for amputees. We will also be updating everyone on the Medicare propose changes that will impact lower limb amputees. This is a very important meeting so do not miss the opportunity to attend.
We hope to see you there!
Click for a campus map.
Meetings will be held at 6 pm on the third Thursday of each month. Valet parking available at 5:45 pm
There is no cost for meetings; valet parking is free, and light refreshments are provided.
The Bipolar and Unipolar Depression Support Group at UMass Memorial Medical Center provides support and information for those with mood disorders and their friends and family.
Sponsor: Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
Mondays, 7 to 9 pm
Don Latham: 508-864-4759, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Breast-feeding Support Group at UMass Memorial Medical Center helps moms get the support and confidence they need with breastfeeding. This program is free and is open to the public. Call 508-334-6455 for more information.
Wednesdays, 3 to 4 pm
The UMass Memorial Community Birth Loss Support Group provides emotional support to parents who have experienced the loss of a child through miscarriage, stillbirth or newborn death. This support group also:
- Assists parents in understanding the grieving process and fosters emotional insight into coping with the loss of their child
- Creates a safe, supportive forum in which parents can share their thoughts and feelings with others who have had a similar experience
- Provides acceptance and creates a framework within which parents can integrate their loss and learn that there is hope, and there is a future
This group is open to all, no matter where you live or where your baby was delivered.
The group is held at Notre Dame Health Care in Worcester, and is located in the du Lac Assisted Living Program. Parking is free and participants are asked to check in with the receptionist located in the main lobby.
Sponsor: Community Birth Loss Support Group Collaborative
Third Thursday of each month, 6 to 7:30 pm
Jillian Santom, LICSW, 508-334-1298
Melissa Varrecchia, LCSW, 508-334-5715
Diabetes Support Group meets monthly (September to June) at Heywood Hospital. A speaker presents a specific diabetes topic at each meeting.
Mondays, 6 to 7 pm, and Wednesdays, 2 to 3 pm.
Information: Call Doug Miller, RN, CDE, at 978-630-5719.