Prescription Center Pharmacy
We know our patients are busy. Enjoy the convenience of filling prescriptions at UMass Memorial Medical Center on our University Campus and Memorial Campus. Here is how:
- Patients can ask their doctors to fax, electronically send or call prescriptions to our Prescription Center Pharmacy to be filled. Most insurances are accepted, as well as cash and credit cards
- Our pharmacists are available to answer medication questions and consult with patients on managing medications to improve their health.
The Prescription Center Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy providing a complete range of medications from routine prescriptions to specialty medications.
For more information about the Prescription Center Pharmacy, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
For Existing Customers
To refill prescriptions - or to transfer a prescription currently at another pharmacy - call the UMass Memorial Prescription Center Pharmacy:
You can also log into myChart and enter the refill online.
Transferring a Prescription
To transfer a prescription from another pharmacy to the Prescription Center Pharmacy, call the respective Prescription Center Pharmacy:
When you call, be sure to have the following information for the prescriptions you would like to transfer:
- Current pharmacy name and phone number
- Medication name and strength
UMass Memorial Meds-to-Beds
Bringing the Pharmacy to Our Patients’ Bedsides
UMass Memorial Medical Center is committed to supporting our patients, from admission to discharge, and beyond. UMass Memorial Meds-to-Beds is our convenient and time-saving service that allows patients and families to focus on care and recovery by offering prescription delivery to hospital inpatients, at no additional cost.
When inpatients enroll in UMass Memorial Meds-to-Beds, they:
• Discuss at-home medication needs with their doctor before they leave the hospital.
• Return home with medication in hand—no extra stop at the pharmacy!
A prescription sent by an inpatient’s doctor to the Prescription Center Pharmacy, on either the University or Memorial Campus, prompts the pharmacy staff to alert the inpatient, obtain their payment and coordinate with unit staff for delivery before the inpatient is discharged.
Prescription Center delivery is available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 6 pm; Saturday, 9 am to 4 pm; and Sunday, 9 am to 4 pm (University Campus only).
Learn more about UMass Memorial Meds to Beds.
Locations and Hours
UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus
55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655
Hours: Monday - Friday; 7 am - 7 pm
Weekends: 9 am - 5 pm (Closed 12:30 - 1 pm weekends.)
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus
119 Belmont Street, Worcester, MA 01605
Hours: Monday - Friday; 7 am - 7 pm; Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm (Closed 12:30 - 1 pm Saturday)
The Prescription Center Pharmacy is closed most major holidays.