Planning for Your Reproductive Health Needs
There are many important choices to make when you and your family are deciding when to have a child. The doctors and staff of the Family Planning Clinic at UMass Memorial Medical Center offer you the information and services you need to make informed decisions about your reproductive health choices and family planning needs.
Our team provides compassionate counseling and services customized to each patient’s needs. We want to be your partner in providing sensitive and confidential care whether you need assistance with miscarriage, contraception (birth control) or pregnancy termination.
Family Planning Services at UMass Memorial Medical Center
Our Family Planning Clinic offers the following services:
- Education and assessment for a range of birth control options
- Complex contraceptive services for women with complex medical histories
- Contraceptive implant placement and removal
- Intrauterine device (IUD) placement and removal
- Permanent sterilization through minimally invasive methods
- Management of miscarriage up to 23 6/7 weeks
- Pregnancy termination for patients with medical complications, pregnancies complicated by fetuses developing abnormally or unplanned pregnancies
Levine Ambulatory Center
UMass Memorial Medical Center
33 Kendall Street
Worcester, MA 01605