Virtual Visits Available
Our heart program is open and offering virtual visits for some appointments.
Heart and Vascular Care
UMass Memorial Medical Center provides adults and children with comprehensive care for all types of heart disease and vascular conditions in Worcester, MA, including coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, heart failure and vascular disease.
Whether the unexpected happens or you are trying to prevent the unexpected, look to UMass Memorial. Our Heart and Vascular Center brings together expert cardiologists, cardiac and vascular surgeons, and the latest technology and medical advances to provide you with a complete range of care for your heart problems. We will work with you and your primary care doctor to improve your heart health.
We offer appointments within 48 hours at multiple locations across our health care system, so you won't have to travel far for the best heart care. Our Medical Center is among the best hospitals in New England for heart attack survival and one of the top cardiac surgery programs in the country.
Find out about our Quality Measures
- First hospital in the U.S. to perform an aneurysm repair with a new technology that uses fiber optic cable imaging instead of X-ray radiation
- Recognized by US News & World Report as high performing in cardiac bypass surgery, heart attack and heart failure
- Received Excellence Award for Cardiac Surgery by Healthgrades
- One of a few hospitals in the U.S. with access to custom-manufactured fenestrated endovascular grafts for the minimally invasive treatment of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms
- Region’s most comprehensive atrial fibrillation treatment program
Watch Our Webinars