When you need physical therapy treatment for orthopedic and musculoskeletal injuries or conditions, neurological problems or sports injuries, excellent care is right here in Central Massachusetts.
Inpatient Physical Therapy in Central Massachusetts
Working together with you, your family, your physician and coordinated care team, inpatient physical therapy is provided to you while hospitalized in the acute care setting. The goal is to help you improve movement and function, prevent injury and disability, and promote the return to optimum levels of health and wellness. Personalized care is provided with the ultimate goal of recovery and discharge to the appropriate care setting.
Physical therapists, along with the direction of your physician, will:
- Assess your level of function by evaluating strength, range of motion, coordination, balance, mobility and safety awareness
- Focus treatment to maximize your safety and mobility
- Make recommendations for your discharge plan
Preoperative Orthopedic Instructional Sessions
If you are scheduled to undergo joint replacement surgery, we offer a comprehensive education program to help prepare you and your family before and after surgery. Educational sessions are also offered for patients undergoing spine surgery.
Outpatient Physical Therapy in Central Massachusetts
These centers provide comprehensive outpatient physical therapy in Central Massachusetts.
- Occupational Therapy-including hand therapy and neurologic rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy-including orthopedic/musculoskeletal therapy, lymphedema therapy, neurologic rehabilitation, pelvic floor dysfunction, and vestibular therapy
- Sleep Therapy