If your child has a kidney disorder, our pediatric-trained nephrologists at UMass Memorial Children’s Medical Center can help. Our experts specialize in diagnosing and treating infants, children and adolescents with kidney disorders.
Kidney Disorders We Treat
Kidney disorders we treat include:
- Protein in the urine
- Blood in the urine
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Fluid and electrolyte abnormalities
- Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Congenital and genetic kidney disorders
- Medical complications of urologic abnormalities
- Kidney stones
- Other kidney disorders
In some cases, our pediatric nephrologists work with other specialists including pediatric urologists.