UMass Memorial - Marlborough Hospital has been a community resource since 1890. We are the health and wellness partner of the people in our community. We provide emergency care as well as a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and ancillary services We make outstanding care accessible for all, regardless of ability to pay. We stand for quality, compassion, dignity, opportunity and fairness. And we are relentless in our pursuit of healing.
Steve Roach is the hospital’s president.
Marlborough Hospital Main Campus
Located at 157 Union Street in Marlborough, Massachusetts, our main hospital campus offers a variety of health care services, including:
- 24-hour emergency care
- Comprehensive cardiac care services
- Surgical services (including general surgery; minimally invasive surgery and orthopedics)
- Behavioral health services (both inpatient and partial hospital program)
- Diagnostic imaging (including MRI, CT Scan and ultrasound)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Women’s Imaging Center (including 3D mammography, bone density, stereotactic biopsy and genetic counseling
- Cancer care, including medical oncology, hematology and radiation oncology
- Laboratory services
- MedWorks (Occupational Health)
Marlborough Hospital Physical Rehabilitation Services
Physical rehabilitation services are offered at two locations:
- Our state-of-the-art center located at 340 Maple Street in Marlborough
- The Center for Sports and Physical Therapy at 151 Main Street in Shrewsbury
Our Accreditation, Certifications, and Affiliations
Marlborough Hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and is certified as a primary stroke service by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
As a member of UMass Memorial Health, we provide patients with a direct link to the advanced medical resources of UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, a nationally recognized academic medical center. Together, we use knowledge and innovation to create breakthrough medicine and make life better for those we serve.