- Plan Your Visit
- Patient Resources
- Classes, Events & Screenings
- Medical Record Requests
- Financial Assistance and Credit and Collection Policy
- Joint Notice of Information Practices
- Support Groups
- Ask the Expert
- Pay Bills Online
- Price Transparency Standard Charges
- Surprise Billing and Balance Billing Protections
- Visitor Restrictions Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities Marlborough
- myChart Patient Website
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Support Group provides ongoing emotional and educational support for individuals who have experienced a cardiac event. Significant others are welcome. This program is facilitated by the Cardiac Rehabilitation staff of Marlborough Hospital.
First Friday of the month, 8:30 to 9:30 am or 12:20 to 1:20 pm
508-486-5465 for more information.
This support group is exclusively for people coping with family, friends and loved ones who hoard.
Meetings are the last Wednesday of the month from 6:30 to 7:30 pm in the Leahy Conference Room at Marlborough Hospital, 157 Union Street, Marlborough, MA 01752
There is no cost to participate.
ClearPath is a program of the Marlborough Community Development Corporation (MCDC). The support group events are run in partnership with UMass Memorial-Marlborough Hospital.
To join this group or another ClearPath support group, please contact ClearPathMA@gmail.com.