The generosity through donations and volunteerism continues to inspire our patients, employees, friends, neighbors and business leaders who recognize the importance of our hospital and how community involvement makes a difference.
Ways to Give Back
- Make a financial gift: Every dollar donated helps UMass Memorial - Marlborough Hospital provide health care advances for you, our friends and neighbors. Donate online.
- Become a volunteer: Our volunteers are dedicated individuals who share their time, talents and enthusiasm to augment the services we provide.
- Join our Patient Family Advisory Council: Share your experiences at Marlborough Hospital to help us better serve you.
- Support the Marlborough Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship Fund: Continue the Auxiliary legacy to support high school students pursuing a career in healthcare in college.
- Scholarships: UMass Memorial - Marlborough Hospital offers three scholarships which are annually awarded for students pursuing a career in health care: The Herbert “Buster” MacLaren Nursing Scholarship, the Marlborough Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship, and the Deborah A. Stencel Scholarship.
We invite you to share the gift of life by becoming a blood donor at UMass Memorial Medical Center.