Virtual Visits Available
Our diabetes program is open and offering virtual visits for some appointments.
If you're an adult living with type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes, UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, MA, provides you with the latest advances in treatment to help with your diabetes management.
Our Team Approach to Adult Diabetes Care
The adult clinic at the Diabetes Center of Excellence is made up of a variety of care providers working as a team. We personalize our care by providing help with all aspects of diabetes management. Our care team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, fellows, behavioral psychologists, certified diabetes educators, licensed practical nurses, registered dietitians and patient care assistants. Services include:
- Assessment of your current treatment and self-management
- Diabetes education workshops as well as individual appointments
- Insulin pump therapy and continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)
- Point-of-care hemoglobin A1C testing
- Footcare and screenings
- Behavioral Health Specialists to help support the improvement of your emotional wellbeing and make necessary health behavior changes
Ambulatory Care Center
UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655
Tel: 508-334-1000 (after-hours; ask the operator to page the on-call endocrinologist)