To connect to all Medical Center campuses call 508-334-1000.
Parking is available for an hourly fee in the patient/visitor parking lot on South Road.
Accessible Self-parking is available:
- South Garage, patient/visitor parking lot on levels 1-4 adjacent to the elevators.
- Benedict Accessible Parking Lot located across from the patient/visitor parking lot.
Accessible self-parking can be obtained for a reduced flat daily fee of $2, with a valid state issued accessible placard. Reduced rates are automatic in the Benedict parking lot, when you pay at the Benedict lot pay station located in the main lobby or in the ED. To receive a reduced rate in the South Garage, present your accessible parking status to the cashiers between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm on weekdays (excluding holidays).
For questions regarding patient/visitor parking call 508-856-3630.
Valet parking is available for a flat daily fee (a reduced flat daily rate of $4 is available for those with a valid state issued accessible placard) at the following locations:
- Remilard Family Pavilion (main entrance) - 6 am to 6:30 pm (Monday through Friday, closed weekends and holidays)
- Emergency Department - open 24/7
- Ambulatory Care Center - 7 am to 6 pm (Monday through Friday)
For questions regarding valet parking call 508-334-6546.